Broyhill sofas are one of the big names in furniture. Broyhill has been making fine furniture and sofas for over a century, and they have built a reputation for making quality furniture at an affordable price.
Buying a sofa is a something we don’t do often. A sofa is a major purchase, and typically we try to choose one that compliments the living space while having the ability to with stand the test of time.
Most homes, whether home is an apartment, condo, mobile unit, or house have at least one sofa and most likely more than one. For a single person, their sofa may be a place of relaxation, solitude, a place to recline and watch t.v. or even take a nap, or a place to curl up with a good book or newspaper.
For a family, it may be the spot to cuddle up with the kids and watch a movie, or pull the cushions off and build a fort. No matter the scenario, the sofa is a big part of the home.
Typically the largest piece of furniture, and one of the most used, the sofa needs to be a combination of function and style. Broyhill sofas meet both of these requirements in spades. They use quality materials, have an incredible array of styles and fabric choices to select from, and you can’t beat the comfort.
Choosing a sofa is a very personal decision. You will need to choose your style: contemporary, traditional, casual and decide between upholstered, leather, or the practical Performance leather. And don’t forget the fabric choices. Broyhill sofas have a fabric to match any décor. Color selection is endless, and so are the style choices. Match up any style sofa with a fabric you love for a totally customized look.
Broyhill quality is evident in the construction and features:
- Back cushions have multiple compartments to keep the fibers in place – this means your cushions retain their shape.
- Duracoil seat cushions for comfort and resiliency
- All fabric and leathers meet or exceed industry performance standards
- Sofas are hand tailored for smooth corners and straight seams
- Frames are constructed of interlocking wood for maximum strength and durability
- Sofas are made in the USA from imported materials
- Seat cushions are reversible
- Cushions and pillows are zippered for easy cleaning
In addition to regular sofas Broyhill also manufactures: sectional sofas, sleeper sofas, loveseats, apartment sofas, chairs, chaises, recliners, leather furniture, Performance leather furniture, ottomans, tables and media solutions for your living room area.
Broyhill is an eco friendly company and as such all Broyhill upholstered furniture has the following features:
- Wood frames constructed from wood obtained from sustainable forestry initiative sources
- Performance leather is formaldehyde free
- Seat cushions are made from soy based foam and pillows and back cushions are made from recycled plastics
- No sag springs are made from 60% recycled steel
The cushions in all Broyhill sofas are manufactured using a patented and trademarked piece of technology.
It’s all about giving you that ultimate comfort. The seat cushions have the coils embedded in between two soft, thick layers of foam. Tests show that these cushions are superior to lots of other types.